6th – 7th October 2015 | Berjaya Times Square Hotel Kuala Lumpur
BIGIT Privilege Pass Experience
The BIGIT Technology Show provides BIGIT Privilege Pass holders with full access to the BIGIT Exhibition Hall and either of the two concurrent conferences – 3rd Big Data World Show Malaysia or IOT World Show Malaysia.
Your complimentary BIGIT Privilege Pass includes:
- Access to either the 3rd Big Data World Show Malaysia or IOT World Show Malaysia conference*
*Note: selection of conference to be made at the point of registration and changes thereafter may not be permitted upon submission of the application.
- Access to the BIGIT Exhibition Hall, Live Demo Workshop, Knowledge Sessions and Panel Discussions
- Exclusive one-to-one meetings
- Delegate Bag upon registration
- Download links of non-embargoed presentations will be emailed after the event
- Stay relevant and updated with the latest event updates
- Welcome tea and coffee
- Full hot & cold buffet lunch with refreshments
- Afternoon break with snacks, tea and coffee
BIGIT Privilege Pass Benefits:
- Quality networking opportunities with delegates from over 17 industries that include over 500 Senior Management personnel, Government Agencies, Public and Private sectors from Middle East, America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Gain insight into emerging marketing and industry trends on Big Data and IOT
- Facilitate conversation and collaboration among key industry players of global Big Data and IOT users
- Stay relevant and up-to-date on the latest progressive ideas and concepts on Big Data and IOT technological advancements as well as new solution partners
- Instant feedback from local and direct market that would help to increase business opportunities and encourage business partnerships
BIGIT Privilege Pass Requirements:
- Applicable to end-user company* with C-Level job titles, high ranking government officials or representatives and ambassadors from both local and global associations and agencies.
*Note: The term end-user company is defined as companies in the business not related to consulting or offering services on Conference subject matters
- The Event Organisers will screen through the applications based on the merits, job title, company background including company size and geographical location.
- The Event Organisers will match the approved applicant with an interested sponsor.
- By applying for the BIGIT Privilege Pass, the Applicant consents to a minimum of three one-to-one meeting arranged by the Event Organiser during the event.
- The BIGIT Privilege Pass is limited to one pass holder per company.
- Applicants must possess a valid company email address as a proof of identification and authentication and to avoid any flagging or qualification filter.
- The Applicantrepresents and warrants that all information he/she has provided to Olygen, all data entered, will be complete, accurate and up to date at all times. Olygen is entitled to rely on any information the applicant provides and by completing and submitting this form the applicant agrees to update his/her information if it changes by sending an email to email@example.com.
- BIGIT Privilege Pass holders are required to identify themselves with necessary proof of identification (Identity card, name cards, etc.) upon entry at the registration counter of the conference.
- Successful Applicants will be notified in writing within one week of registration.
BIGIT Privilege Pass Terms and Conditions:
- The BIGIT Privilege Pass is transferrable to other C-Level job titles subject to the Event Organiser and Sponsor’s written approval.
- The BIGIT Privilege Pass cannot be sold, redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit.
- The BIGIT Privilege Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any additional offer(s).
- The BIGIT Privilege Pass does not include lodging/accommodation and transportation.
- Misrepresentation of information on the application will result in immediate disqualification of the programme.
- The Event Organisers has the authority to change, alter or terminate this privilege at the company’s discretion.
- Applicants agree that the information supplied by you may be used for direct promotional, marketing and other purposes.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions above.
For more information regarding the BIGIT Privilege Pass, please contact event organiser via firstname.lastname@example.org or + 603 2261 4227.