Our Strategic Marketing Manager for BIGIT Projects, June Lee (yes, we thought her birth month is in June too) or better known as Juney, spills the beans on what it’s like to be working in Olygen and shares with us some of her personal favorites. Let’s start!
- Where is your hometown: Subang Jaya
- How long have you worked in Olygen and BIGIT Project: I have worked with Olygen since 2015 on several projects before moving to the BIGIT project this year.
- What do you like best about working in Olygen: It’s certainly the people and the opportunities offered. It’s not easy to find a place where everyone is genuine, kind and hardworking. This creates a wonderful cohesive working environment where each of us support each other towards achieving the best for themselves, the project and the company.
- If there’s anything you can change about your life right now, what would it be and why: I would like to have a more balanced lifestyle that incorporates healthier choices.
- What motivates you: As cliche as it can be, passion and determination to achieve the best in my work fuels me daily.
- Top 3 highlights of your life: 1. Experiencing the 4 seasons in various parts of the world, 2. Working and travelling in US, 3. When I earned my first paycheque and eventually paid off my flight ticket to my parents (while in US).
- People would be surprised to know: That I used to participate in a choir that represented Malaysia in several countries.
- Pet peeves: People who do not end the call with goodbye/bye.
- Best vacation: When I traveled to some parts of Europe and fell in love with Netherlands. 🙂
- Motto or personal mantra you live by: Desiderata – the prose poem by Max Ehrmann
Stay tuned for our next interview in our monthly newsletter!
Do let us know at enquiry@if you have any suggestion or if there’s anyone from our team you would like to know more about from our team (we promise to remain your identity as Anonymous!).